Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Do Your Part-Go Green!!

I feel a little concern for our lovely planet of ours!! So, I have taken action!! I have gone paperless!!! I have paperless bills and statements!!! I also have taken my name off of all the junk mail lists!!! Here are the websites I have used to do this!! If you know of other ones I'd LOVE to know!! This one is for credit card offers: www.optoutprescreen.com
This one if for all that unwanted junk mail: www.secure.proquo.com
That one you can go to stop all and it will cancel the ones you can without having to print out a page, sign it and mail it in!! I know kind of ironic huh?!! But it's worth it!!! They also have catalogs on this site that you can cancel!! They are all online anyway!!! But the best catalog one is: www.catalogchoice.org
Have fun with this!! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!!! Does this sound green or what!! But we should take care of what we have!!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

I would LOVE to get rid of all my junk mail, especially the catalogs (although my mother finds great things in catalogs).

Brandi Schall said...

When we moved to SLC AJ and I were in heaven with curbside recycling--with big blue cans like the regular trash! More than half our trash goes to recycling--I def. need to do this paperless stuff, even though ours is recycled, its a waste of energy to produce it.

Melissa said...

Our landfill problems would take care of themselves if we all did this! My main reason...I hate junk mail! Thanks, T!