Saturday, February 16, 2008

Be Mine...

I love to be in love and I love others in love and I just love love in general!! It makes me so happy!!! Although Valentine's Day is not one of my favorite holidays! I worked at the flower shop again this year!! I worked almost 30 hours in 2 days in the cold!! We went through over 2500 roses!! And the record spender this year was $480! It was so nice to get home after a long few days and get warm and get a nice foot rub from Mike!! But the best of all was getting in the warm bed and sleeping for 12 hours!! I hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

One person spent $480? For real? What'd he buy?

Melissa said...

That's from me, not Tyler. I don't know why I'm automatically TYler all the time!

Deb said...

I spent Valentine's Day with my China grandsons - it was wonderful!